- About us
- Current Projects
- Ways you can help
- Your stories
- Donate Now
The Clinical Support Services team is responsible for the daily operations of the hospital, and delivers many services for DHB patients.
Auckland DHB’s Mental Health & Addictions adult services teams care for everyone needing specialist community and inpatient services, including the following needs, among others:
- Adult rehabilitation – including inpatient units on the Auckland City Hospital site in Grafton, as well as a sub-regional service at Buchanan House in Point Chevalier
- Community psychotherapy – six community-based teams throughout Auckland, including Panmure, Sandringham, Ponsonby and Greenlane
- Clinical cultural teams – including a Maori clinical cultural team based in Point Chevalier
- Urgent response team and planned acute care
- Older people’s mental health – including an inpatient unit for dementia clients
- Maternal mental health – community-based service at Greenlane Clinical Centre
- Eating disorders – a regional eating disorder unit at Greenlane Clinical Centre, as well as a “super regional” inpatient unit caring for everyone from the midlands northwards
To discuss how you can best support Mental Health & Addictions Services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 307 6039.
Click here to donate to Mental Health & Addictions Services today.
You can make a
Help fund innovation, discovery and advancements within Auckland DHB
Our goal is to ensure the future of healthcare in Auckland is world-class. We’re proud to say that 100% of funds raised go directly towards the projects for which they’re intended.